Check Aadhar Card status of your aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their aadhar card आधार कार्ड by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
How to download aadhar card?
aadhar card: how to download aadhar card online: you can also download your aadhar card from internet which is called e-aadhar ई-आधार. To get aadhar card online, you must have a UID (12-digit aadhar number) or EID (enrolment id on aadhar slip). In this way, you can download aadhar card आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करें with two options.
To know the status of your aadhaar card application आधार कार्ड ऐप, you can follow the instructions given below.
1. Go to aadhar status page on UIDAI website.
2. Check the enrolment slip of your aadhar card. At the top of this you will be able to see the enrolment number of 14 numbers. With this, the date and time of enrolment will also be given, it will also be of 14 figures.
3. Write these details in the box of EID and Date / Time respectively.
4. Then write the captcha code in the box with Enter the Security Code.
5. Now click on check aadhar card status.
For this, first you have to visit the official site of uidai aadhar card app.
There, a form will open in front of you, in which you have to select the option of UID or EID and after filling all the details, you have to fill the phone number for OTP.
After this, an OTP will come on the phone number linked to your aadhaar card, after filling the OTP, you have to click on Validate and Download, after clicking, your aadhar card will be downloaded.
All citizens of the country are entitled to get aadhaar card. This 12-digit government identification number is not mandatory, but it is used as an identity card in most government papers. The aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. In recent times it has been made mandatory in some government institutions. Therefore, we would suggest that you make it even if it is not urgently needed.
This App you can find enrolment center in your area and check status and after the generation of your aadhar card you can download aadhar card download. You can also update your aadhar card from this app and as well as check its status after the download of your aadhar card pdf file.
Features Aadhar card - Check status & Update aadhaar card :
✔ aadhar card address change
✔ download aadhar card on Mobile in pdf
✔ apply aadhar card online
✔ Check you E-card application status
✔ update aadhar card
✔ check aadhar status
✔ download e-aadhar card
✔ online aadhar card & aadhar download
Above features can also be accessed on our portal i.e., https://resident.uidai.gov.in
Aadhar card download guide app help you to know about your nearby Aadhar centre.
1. "How to download aadhar card Guide 2021" needs to connect to UIDAI uidai gov in app Server to work smoothly. So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
2. In case of any issue or query, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is NOT an official aadhar app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way.
The purpose of this app is only Guide to How To know aadhar details And How It Works.