Grow your personal charisma and presence!
Similar to how fitness trackers give you real-time feedback on your performance during and after a workout, Asya listens to your voice and provides analytics on the way you interact with others. You can monitor your listening skills, the brevity of your speech, pace, pauses and emotions in your voice in order to be more present and reach your personal goals in communication. You just have to open the app on your phone, and put it on any surface while you're talking to the partner.
Asya is an app for couples who want to strengthen their relationships through mindful conversations or parents and children. It is also great for team leaders in the workplace environment, and people who want to improve their charisma and communication skills with self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
* Improve your personal presence with awareness training
* Listening feedback — learn to listen
* Pace feedback — learn to speak slower & calmer
* Brevity feedback — learn to speak shorter
* Pauses feedback — learn the art of silence and pauses
* Tips by Asya — improve your skills with simple tips based on your metrics
* Weekly stats — build habits of mindful conversations throughout the week
KEY BENEFITS FOR COUPLES & FAMILY
* Build trust
* Build empathy
* Create meaningful conversations
* Improve relationships quality
* Improve emotional well-being
KEY BENEFITS FOR WORKPLACE
* Practice communicate effectively
* Improve team emotional well-being
* Create an environment of trust
* Resolve conflict situations
KEY BENEFITS FOR SELF-DEVELOPMENT
* Improve your listening skills
* Improve your personal charisma (Make others feel great around you)
* Master brevity — speak with shorter
* Lower social anxiety
* Become the most kind & positive person you know
By design, Asya is a privacy-focused app. The app doesn't store the content of conversations and doesn't transcribe anything into the text as the AI models are designed only to use biometric features of the voice. We only focus on aspects of your voice “fingerprint” that is not directly related to the content of the conversation. This ethical AI approach ensures the appropriate meta-data is used to give users useful and highly secure feedback.