Dual Account for WhatsApp options, try this app. It gives tons of multiple options, no matter what are your needs related to the Facebook-owned platform. This is a companion app created for Whatsapp! It enables you to have dual WhatsApp or double WhatsApp i.e 2 Whatsapp in 1 phone.
SIMPLE TO USE
There are few simple steps you need to do to have two WhatsApp in one phone or the same WhatsApp on 2 phones. With few simple taps, you can use WhatsApp normally but from 2 phones or from 2 accounts. All normal functions are kept and you can easily send messages, pictures, videos etc.
1. Install and Open Whatsweb on device (Phone/Tablet) you want to sync/clone your Whatsapp to
2. Open WhatsApp on your main phone (the account you want to clone)
- On Android: Scroll to the Chats screen -> Menu -> WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: Click Settings -> whatsapp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Go to Menu -> WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen -> WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: Go to Chats -> Menu -> whatsapp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen -> WhatsApp Web.
3. After clicking "whatscan", you should see a camera QR scanning screen.
4. Now scan the QR code displayed on whatsweb
5. Done! Sync complete! Now you can access the same WhatsApp account on both devices!
6. Enjoy 2 Whatsapp in 1 device!
Hint: WhatsWeb for WhatsApp web is created by us, and it not an official WhatsApp application and not associated with WhatsApp Inc.