Galaxy Space Simulator Pro 3D is simple, but very addictive physics simulation of a gravity systems in space.
There is no goal, other than to have fun by playing around with suns, planets and moons, observing the gravity forces between them and building up solar systems and even entire galaxies.
Live Wallpaper mode allows you to view and enjoy your saved galaxies as an interactive Live Wallpaper! What would you like to have more? 3D? Also available!!
* Build complete galaxy with solar systems, sun, orbiting planets, moons, asteroids and even dust clouds.
* Save your galaxy locally or publish it online.
* Promote your awesome galaxy in the social media.
* You can view saved solar systems from others and store them locally to enjoy them as your live wallpaper!
* Unlimited simulation area! The gravitational interactions continue to work for all planets, suns and moons, no matter where are they in the galaxy and if they are currently displayed or not.
* Live Wallpaper mode for even more fun! Use your own favorite galaxy as a beautiful and free Live Wallpaper.
* 3D view of each and every galaxy!
* 3D perspective update via tilt.
* Real physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between the planets, moons and suns.
* Precise N-body physics gravity algorithm!
* Full help for each and every option available in the game.
* Adjustable 3D view with perspective and configurable settings.
* Beautiful real space backgrounds for both the Space Simulator and the Live Wallpaper. You can choose between no background, several real space wallpapers or choose your own background from your gallery.
* Realistic planet collisions produce collision shatter or whole new moons.
* Random or consecutive mode for the Live Wallpaper display.
* Planet color, size and gravity depend on planet mass, several predefined planet types available.
* Add whole dust cloud at once and observe the interactions between hundreds of randomly placed meteors.
* Add moons in orbit of existing planet.
* Create one or more planetary rings with dust clouds.
* Several options to remove planets: remove a single planet by selecting it, remove all planets at once or remove just the planets, that are not visible at the moment.
* Zoom in and out, freely move the visible area as pleased.
* Option to zoom to all planets, moons and suns, no matter where they are in space.
* Option to center to the sun or planet with the largest mass.
* Option to minimize planetary drifts, very useful for creating static systems, that do not drift away from the visible area.
* Enable visible orbital traces for all planets, moons and suns to observe the amazing patterns build by the gravity forces.
* Adjust the galaxy speed as you like it most.
* Take a screenshot of the galaxy and find it directly in your gallery.
* Save and load of the galaxy. Saved galaxy stores all current settings (gravity strength, orbital traces, 3D angle) and use them in the Live Wallpaper mode.
* Now completely free for download and free to play.
* Use the Advanced setting dialog to:
** configure the gravity force strength
** enable or disable vibration when planets collide
** enable or disable visual collision flashes
** enable or disable 3D textures for the planets, moons and suns
** enable or disable 3D shadows for the planets, moons and suns
** adjust dust cloud size
** adjust Live Wallpaper update time - can be individually set for every saved galaxy!
** set real galaxy as Live Wallpaper background
** set the way how planets are launched - by sweeping in the launch direction, or by sweeping backwards in a "slingshot" like style.
** configure preferred menus location - up or down.
** turn on or off the background music
* Pause the space simulation any time or resume from just where you were
Explore real gravitational patterns in 3D for free - right on your fingertips! :)