Hallow offers guided prayer and meditation sessions to help us grow in our faith lives and find peace and stillness in God. Explore contemplative prayer and meditation sessions across:
* Christian Meditation: finding peace in silence and imaginative prayer leveraging Catholic mindfulness practices
* Examen: reflecting on your day and discovering an awareness of God in the present moment
* Lectio Divina: entering into a conversation with God through scripture
* Spiritual Writing: journaling with God, listening to Him, and sharing with Him what’s on your mind and heart
* Taizé and Chant Meditation: meditative chant and singing with God
* Rosary: meditating with Mary through the mysteries of the Rosary
Today’s world is stressful, busy, hectic, and full of distractions. Society puts an insane amount of pressure on us and there seems to be a constantly increasing expectation to work harder, study more, respond faster, and perform better. At the same point in time, we’re increasingly searching for meaning, fulfillment, purpose, and growth within our spiritual lives. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution. Namely, through deepening our relationship with God and growing in Christian mindfulness. By allowing Him into our day-to-day lives and stresses, we let Him share with us His peace, joy and fulfillment.
WHAT YOU GET
Hallow’s intuitive, convenient and personalized experience begins with a 9-day introduction that guides you step-by-step through three different methods of prayer. After this, it’s up to you to choose from our collection of over 500 sessions across three different sections:
Dailies: Daily prayers across methods including Christian Meditation, Lectio Divina, the Rosary, Spiritual Writing, and the Examen.
Praylists: Sessions across a variety of prayer methods, all centered on one particular theme e.g., joy, humility, making decisions, calm, letting go.
Challenges: Prayers usually focused on re-discovering the beauty within traditional prayers for example: the Our Father, Stations of the Cross, Saints and Psalms.
In addition to the above sections, Hallow offers a number of features to help users customize their prayer experience:
* Journal for users to capture their thoughts after every prayer
* Choice between male and female guides
* Options for 3 different lengths for every prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
* Ability to set prayer reminders
* Option to include calming background music in any session
* Ability to download sessions for offline listening
All of our content is developed by experience Catholic theology and spirituality guides and reviewed by senior leaders within the Church (e.g., PhD’s, professors, Bishops, authors).
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our Daily prayers (including the rosary) and the 9-day Intro Prayer Challenge for free.
To access the full suite of Praylists and Challenges, Hallow offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers.
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to you Google Play account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: https://www.hallow.app/terms-of-service