View and Convert your CSV, KMZ, GPX, GeoJson, TopoJson to KML
What is KML?
KML stands for the keyhole markup language. KML is a file format that shows geographical data in the earth browser such as google earth. KML is a tag-based structure and with the nested elements and structure and based on the XML standard. All tags are case-sensitive and this tags reference depends on the KML file.
It includes line, polygon, images. It is used to identify label location, find a camera angle, overlay texture and add HTML tag.
What is KML viewer and converter?
KML viewer and the converter easily convert your file into KMZ, GPX, Geojson, Topojson, CSV. KML viewer and converter used on the map. Many people trouble when shown KML file in the map and it is very troublesome. By the use of KML viewer and converter load, your KML file converts in any form like KMZ, GPX, Geojson, Topojson, CSV. KML viewer and converter easy to load your file and convert it easily. This app is free to convert and view your file.
How does it work?
KML viewer and converter tool are offhand and convert your file in fraction of time. KML viewer and converter how to use are shown in some straightforward steps that shown in below.
1) Import your KML file from Dropbox or else in your google drive.
2) In this step, many of your KML file and here you choose any one KML file
3) When you choose your file here you can see your instant preview that how it shows look like.
4) To convert the file choose your format KML to KMZ, GPX, Geojson, Topojson, CSV, KML choose any one format.
5) Now click on share and your work is done.
Convert KML to KMZ
Convert KML to GPX
Convert KML to GeoJson
Convert KML to TopoJson
Convert KML to CSV