The Nautica Magento 2 Multi-vendor Mobile App is a demo application for the Magento 2 Advanced Marketplace With Mobile App extension. It is a combo package of both Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace and Magento 2 Mobile App Builder modules. The store admin can convert their online store into a featured Marketplace and launch mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Both the admin panel of Magento 2 Marketplace and Magento 2 Mobile App have all the necessary settings and configurations to launch and manage the live Android and iOS apps. The modules are pre-defined frameworks designed for expanding your business reach to new heights and bounds.
The Magento 2 Marketplace extension allows the store admin to convert the entire website into a proper marketplace with an enhanced sales channel. The marketplace settings are quite sufficient to manage the entire store and multiple vendors in the most hassle-free way possible. The sellers also get their own dashboard to manage things once the account is approved.
Key Features of Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace:
1. The sellers can simply register on the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace by creating a seller account and getting it approved. The store admin can approve the same after checking the details.
2. The sellers can purchase any membership plan, to begin with. The store admin can set an automated email reminder for membership expiration.
3. The friendly admin panel has almost every important configuration setting to manage the marketplace. The store admin can manage the same with some mouse clicks.
4. The store owner can set a commission from the admin panel. The vendors can check the same and approve the payout. The payout request can be generated from the seller to the store admin.
5. The seller dashboard comes up with handy options to manage the entire profile, listing, products, categories, etc. from the front end of Magento 2 Multi-vendor marketplace.
Key Features of Magento 2 Marketplace Mobile App:
1. The Magento 2 Marketplace Mobile App comes with a customizable home screen that can be designed from the backend panel. The store admin can choose the desired app, name, icon, theme, color, font, etc., and craft any look and feel on the Android and iOS mobile app.
2. The Marketplace Mobile App for Magento 2 comes with proper synchronization with the website inventory and sellers. The entire product inventory will be automatically updated on the mobile app.
3. With seamless login options like Google, Facebook, Phone Number(OTP), and Fingerprint, mobile app users can seamlessly access the app.
4. The unlimited push notifications on the mobile app ensure that the customers receive promotional deals and discounts. This helps in increasing the sales and revenue of the business.
5. The seller section on Magento 2 Marketplace Mobile App is available for the users browsing and purchase. The vendor's profile, products, categories, etc. The mobile app can motivate users to make more purchases.