Fully compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15 and Microsoft Office Word 2020, PDF to Word Pro Edition is the best PDF to Word converter on Mac, exporting PDF files to fully-formatted and editable office word documents and plain text documents without Internet required, and it retains original texts, images, links, tables, all elements, all formattings and layouts intact, 100% accuracy!
Are you annoyed when you convert large PDF files and need to wait a long time? Now PDF to Word Pro Edition saves you time. Batch convert PDFs at one time and the app converts over 100 pages in seconds and perfectly preserves the layout of the original PDFs. And the output files can be opened in Microsoft Office Word 2007 version.
Instead of converting an entire PDF, you can configure any particular pages by selecting a specific page range for conversion. PDF to Word Pro Edition also supports password-protected PDFs when you provide the password.
> Support PDF Conversion Formats
• Convert PDFs to editable Word(.docx) or plain text(.txt) files easily
• Passcode-protected PDF files are convertible as well
> Batch Converter
• Converts multiple PDF files in seconds simultaneously
• Preview PDFs before conversion within app
> High Speed Conversion
• Export over 100 pages in less than a minute
> Great Accuracy
• Retain all texts, images, links, graphics, tables and all elements intact
• 100% accuracy, all formats and layout retention
> Highly Customized
• Select Page Range Increase efficiency by selecting specific pages for conversion
• Customize conversion page ranges(All Pages, Only Odd Pages, Only Even Pages, e.g. 1,3-5,10)
> Incredibly User-friendly
• Simply drag and drop to add unlimited files
• Straightforward and concise interface
> High Efficiency and Productivity
• Easily reuse and edit contents
• Output PDF files to Office 2007 version(.docx) which can be opened by 2007 or the latest Office apps
Your any suggestions or feedback will be highly appreciated. If you have any needs, please feel free to drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org