Keeping thousands of photos on your device makes your photos collection unmanageable, and duplicate photos cause additional chaos. To get rid of such images we use a duplicate cleaning tool, but what about the images that we cannot see?
You read it right, besides the photos you see in your phone’s photo Gallery there are other photos too. These usually are social media images, from the backup you have taken, etc. Finding them manually isn’t easy.
Understanding this and the need to recover space Systweak brings an amazing app known as Photos Cleaner. With this app you can find hidden images saved on both external and internal storage. Not only this you can even sort them by date, size, and name and delete these photos permanently to recover space.
Note: Images deleted via Photos Cleaner cannot be recovered as they are permanently deleted.
Benefits of Using Photos Cleaner app
- Scans both internal and external media for hidden photos
- Helps recover storage space
- Easy to use
- Checks every nook and corner of the device for hidden images
- Saves time and a lot of efforts
- Speeds up phone performance
- Preview scanned photos
How to use Photos Cleaner?
1. Download and install Photos Cleaner
2. Once done tap Scan Photos
3. You’ll now have to grant permission to access photos, media, and files on the device.
4. Tap Allow
5. Photos Cleaner will now run the scan and will show Scan Results divided into categories.
6. Select the one you want to view.
7. By default, they are sorted by name. If you want you can sort it by size or date by tapping the three stacked dots.
8. Select the image you want to delete and tap the trash bin icon.
9. This will delete the selected photos. Remember images deleted by Photos Cleaner cannot be recovered hence cross check before deleting them.
This is all. This way you can recover storage space using Photos Cleaner. This app is the answer for the mysterious question - why do I always run low on storage space? Clear out your photo collection and reclaim that precious storage.