The sound meter can be used to identify of sound near your surroundings. The decibel meter is used for these measurements to detect sound capacity around the device. The sound meter level will display values in the form of a wave chart to show the noise in the environment. The decibel meter level detector measures the intensity of sound in dB units.
1. Sound meter level to detect sound frequency in the surrounding.
2. Check the sound level in decibel units dB.
3. Set notification for the sound level.
4. Clear sound level chart values by pressing clear button.
5. use the setting to adjust the sound notification.