3 players 325 Card Game or 235 cards games.
Teen do panch card game is a strategic trick-based card games popular played by three players with a deck of 30 playing cards. 3-2-5 card game is widely popular in India, Nepal and in Bangladesh. It is 2 player card game or three player card game.
"3 2 5", "2-3-5", and "2 3 5" are the same kind of games, the difference is there are three players instead of four and all play individually. Total 2+3+5=10 tricks are possible, the one with the highest led suit wins unless it is trumped or 7 of hearts/spades.
3 2 5 card game: Teen Do Panch is an easy and more enjoyable game.
325 Cards Game: Teen Do Panch is a simple cardgame mostly played in India.
• 2-3-5 card game is a popular card game to play with a stripped deck of 30 cards.
• The 3 cards game-used includes all ranks from 8 onwards for all suits along with the 7 of Hearts and the 7 of the Spades.
• It is a trick-taking game where there are a total of 10 possible tricks.
• Trump Selector: At the start of the first game, it is decided randomly who will select the Trump. After the first game, players take turns to select the Trump (anticlockwise).
• Objective: The players must win the required number of tricks. The player who wins the most number of tricks than required by him/her is adjudged the winner. All ranks from 8 onwards for all suits and the 7 of Hearts and the 7 of Spades are included in the 3 card game.
The 7 of Hearts and 7 of Spades are highest trumps - the order does go 7 of Hearts, 7 of Spades, Ace of Trumps, and so on down. • One by one, each player will get a chance to become a dealer. The dealer will have to make 2 tricks, the next person who selects Trump will have to make 5 tricks, and the third person will have to make 3 tricks. The first lead is given to the player who selected the Trump, and later ones are by the one who wins the trick. At the end of the round, if someone makes more tricks than required, then he/she can pick a card for the next round.
• Player A needs to make 2 tricks and made 3 tricks.
• Player B needs to make 3 tricks and made 3 tricks.
• Player C needs to make 5 tricks and made 4 tricks.
• Then, Player A will get to pick one card from Player C in the next round and give one card in return.
Calculation of Scores
• The score is calculated by subtracting the number of tricks required from the number of tricks won.
• The player with a higher score wins the game.
How to Play:
♠️ Choose "Play Now" to get started. Now randomly, it will be chosen that who will select Trump.
♥️ On the next round, the alternate chance will be given to select Trump. This is the offline mode. In a single round of gameplay, total 3 + 2 + 5 = 10 hands to be made by all 3 player card game. After every round, all hands will be calculated.
♠️ Enjoy playing 3-2-5 card games.
♥️ If you want to choose the number of rounds you want to play, then select "Private Table" mode.
♠️ The winner will earn coins.
♥️ If you want to choose coins/table limit, then choose "Custom Table" mode. You can select a limit to play.
2 3 5 card game fabulous Features:
- Achievements: Shows game stats of game achievements by the two player card game.
- Daily Quest: Daily new quest to make the game more exciting.
- Daily Reward: Get rewards by playing the game daily in a row.
- Custom Table: Enables users to select a limit of table/coins.
- Private Table: Enables users to select a number of rounds to play, along with the limit of table/coins.
- Lucky Wheel: Try your luck to win up to 1000 coins. Daily one spin.
- Player Avtar: There are 100+ avatars to choose from for your player id. To choose avtar, click on your profile photo, and then choose one from the given.
- Themes: 5+ card face to select from, 40+ card shirts/backs to select from, different tables to select from and more than 15 game backgrounds to select from.
- 7s High: Enable/disable, the 7s as high cards.
- Download the teen do panch