Flags Memory Game features
- Six themes (America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania and the World)
- Six difficulty levels: Beginner (6 cards), Easy (12 cards), Medium (20 cards), Hard (24 cards), Hardest (32 cards), Master (40 cards).
- Beautiful and colorful images of flags.
- Possibility to play with or without time.
- Sound settings (on/off).
- Wildcards for turning cards and adding time to the timer.
- Configurable card turning animation.
- High scores log.
- Ideal for free time, when waiting in line or when moving in the subway, train or bus.
- For all ages (kids, adults)
- It helps to improve mental agility and concentration.
- Game contains ads to keep it free.
How to play Flags Memory Game
To play you must select a theme and a difficulty level. In the game screen, you must tap the cards to turn them and discover the flag behind them.
The objective of the game is to discover the cards pairs in the shortest possible time to get the most points.