Hexagons Attack: shoot and merge numbers is a brand new match-3 puzzle game. Just shoot and merge numbers.
It is an easy but challenging numbers game. Shoot numbers and defend your board against bad hexagons attack. Do not give up even you are surrounded.
Bad hexagons have no values. New row of bad hexagons will be generated every 6 times of no matches. But do not be afraid, you can beat them by having 3 successive matches. Every 3 successive matches, you can remove 1 row of bad hexagons and reset their timer.
How to play:
- Tap screen on a specific column to shoot the number OR touch and move to that column, then release to shoot the number.
- 3 or more same adjacent numbers will be merged into the next higher number.
- New row of bad hexagons will be generated every 6 times of no matches.
- You can remove 1 row of bad hexagons and reset their timer every 3 successive matches.
- Every match gives 1 star.
- It costs 100 stars to remove an hexagon from the board using the Delete button.
- It is your responsibility to save your progress to resume it later using the Save button.
- The game is over when you run out of tries and stars.
Every new level: minimum and maximum generated numbers are increased by 1. So try to match all the minimum numbers before the next level because they will not be generated again.
Play, enjoy and have fun.