Hexagons: drag and merge numbers is a new match-3 hexa numbers puzzle. Just place the bottom number to a number on the board to be added or subtracted to match 3 or more same adjacent numbers, then they will be merged into the next higher number.
It is a relaxing and brain training hexa numbers math game.
You can place the number on the grid by 2 ways:
- Drag and drop it.
- Touch directly a number on the grid.
You have only 9 cards at any time. Every match gives you 1 new card. The value of each card is selected randomly from the list [+1, +2, +3, -1, -2, -3].
You will get bonus points when you match 3 or more different groups of numbers at the same time.
- Every match gives 1 star & 1 new card.
- It costs 100 stars to remove a number from the grid using the Remove button.
- The game is over when you run out of cards and stars.
- It is your responsibility to save your progress to resume it later by hitting the Save button.
Every new level: minimum and maximum generated numbers are increased by 1.
Play, enjoy and have fun !