Hexagons: swap and merge hexa numbers is a brand new match-3 puzzle. Just swap 2 numbers to match 3 or more same adjacent numbers to merge them into the next higher number.
It is a relaxing and brain training match 3 hexa numbers game.
How to play:
- Swap 2 numbers in any direction.
- 3 or more same adjacent numbers will be merged into the next higher number.
- No automatic swap-back even there is no match.
- Every match gives 1 star.
- Every swap without match costs 5 points. The cost is incremented by 5 points every level.
- It costs 100 stars to remove a number from the grid using the Remove button.
- The game is over when you run out of tries and stars.
- It is your responsibility to save your progress to resume it later by hitting the Save button.
Every new level: minimum and maximum generated numbers are increased by 1. So try to match all the minimum numbers before the next level because they will not be generated again.
Play, enjoy and have fun.