Tunk is another name of Tonk, Tonk is a kind of knock rummy card game, It is enjoyed by many of card players in the USA. Tonk league game works with all the rules of the traditional tonk (trunk) card game. Tonk is one of the exciting multiplayer game play offline. Tonk is near to reach #1 card game. It is most trending offline card game.
Best free card game for playing with family and friends and people across the world
- Player Avtar: There are 4 avatar to choose from for your player id. To choose avtar, click on your profile photo, and then chosse one from the given or set your own from the gallery.
- Multi-language: Supports Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
- Beautiful UI and amazing sound effects, to provide you an extraordinary experience.
- Automatic card arranging, which gives your more freedom to think.
- Smart drag and drop.
- Variety of bet room for you to play.
Game Rules of Tonk:
Players and Cards
- It can be played with 2 or 3 players.
- 5 cards are dealt to each play with play in a clockwise direction
- A standard pack of 52 cards is used. Cards points are calculated as Ace - 1 , 2 - 2points ,3 - 3 points, 4 -4 points, 5 - 5 points, 6 - 6 points, 7 - 7 points, 8 - 8 points, 9 - 9 points, 10 - 10 points,J -11 points,Q -12 points,K-13 points
1) Normal turn consist of two parts :
-> Draw - You must begin by taking one card either the Face Up or Face Down pile
-> Discard - To complete your turn, one card must be discarded from your hand
2) The goal of the game is to get rid of all the cards by spreading Sets or Sequences.
3) Also you can get rid of cards by hitting opponents Spread
1) You can KNOCK anytime.
2) If anyone knocks, the player with least points wins.
3) If you put down a new SPREAD
4) If you hit someone by adding a card to their SPREAD, then you cannot KNOCK at your next turn.
5) You can also win by getting rid of all the cards. Anytime that you have no cards in your hand, you automatically win without needing to KNOCK.
1) Any Player whose initial hand contain 49, 50 declared winner immediately (Tonk) and shows their cards.
2) If more than one player has 49 or 50, the hand is DRAW.
End of the play
1) Any player whose initial hand contains 49 or 50 points wins the game automatically and is paid twice the basic stake by each of the other players. If more than one player has 49 or 50, the hand is a draw - there are no payments
2) Any player who gets rid of all their cards without a final discard wins the game and is paid a double stake by each other player.
3)Any player who runs out of cards by discarding their last card wins the game and is pays the basic stake.
4) When you KNOCK and if you have the lowest point count, then you win the game.
5) When you KNOCK and if you DONT have the lowest point count, then you loose the game and you pay twice the basic stake to everyone who has an equal or lower count.
6) The stock runs out. The player with the lowest count wins the game.