AU 0101 App is the result of our vision for secure and intuitive digital banking that is meant to be convenient, flexible and customer-focused to transform the way you bank. You can now manage your A/c, Book Fixed Deposit, raise service requests over Video Call, Transfer funds, apply for a Car / Personal Loan, invest in IPO / Mutual Funds etc., Make UPI payments, set up bill payments, book a cab / bus / flight and much more.
Here’s what you can do with the app:
• Get assistance in booking a Fixed Deposit, paying taxes, transferring funds via Video Banking
• Invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs & Equities
• Check Account Balance and request for detailed statements, cheque books etc.
• Open Fixed Deposits/Recurring Deposits
• Transfer funds using various payment options: IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI
• Do multiple fund transfers in just one transaction
• Easily schedule payments and manage transfer limits
• Book Hotel, Cab, Flights & Bus tickets
• Manage your Debit Cards
• Set automatic payment of regular Bills
• Enjoy great offers under the offer section
• Book locker facilities at our branches
• Apply for new shares listed on the exchanges (IPOs)
• Instant Paperless Pre-approved personal loans – Avail personal loans instantly without the need of any paperwork or branch visits.
And a lot more…
Please note we use multi-level security and encryptions for you to be rest assured that your data is safe with AU Small Finance Bank. We do not share any information with third parties without your initiation and confirmation.
Download AU 0101 today and enjoy super convenient digital life with us. For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to AU 0101 application, please write to email@example.com
Steps to register:
Non-AU Bank Customer: If you do not have an existing relationship with AU Bank [Savings / Current Account], you simply need to click on register on the AU 0101 App and input your name, Email ID and submit to register.
AU Bank Customer: If you already have an account / have taken a Credit Card from AU Bank, you can register on the AU 0101 App by selecting the desired Customer ID, set MPIN and enter Account / Debit Card details for authentication.
• Registration with Debit Card is required to get complete transaction access.
• AU Bank will read SMS to collect information about payment transactions, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions and the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
• AU Bank will not sell or rent your Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we will be sharing your Information with our financial partners, affiliates and business partners. Our third-party partners are under an obligation under the contract executed with us to maintain confidentiality of your information and not transfer such information without our prior consent.
• In case of any issue or query do visit our website www.aubank.in or you can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.