The 5 Best Mobile CRM Applications for 2022
No matter what line of business or industry you are dealing with, most of the employees are dealing with it on the go. For example, you might be on the way to meeting a potential client while following up with a lead as well, or you might be working remotely due to covid-19.
Having a mobile CRM software is a necessity for the year 2022. Because most of the businesses today are dependent on these applications. Not only are these applications now used for several niches, but a lot of them understand its importance in terms of it being productive and increasing profitability.
The need comes out of necessity, more than an option. Why? Because today you need these mobile functions and tools to connect you with your team and customers anytime from anywhere. Let's assume, being a real estate agent, and you would like to have a real estate CRM with a mobile application so you can supervise your business even if you are miles away on vacation.
In this article, we have further outlined the 5 best mobile CRM Applications you can have for 2022.
Best CRM Mobile Application You Need in 2022
1. HubSpot CRM
The best thing about this software and why it made it to the top of our list is that it offers a free version for many of us who like to try the thing out before buying it. And this makes sense because what if you buy software, transfer all your data only to figure out that it is not working.
Second, this software consolidates the functions of the CRM application on the mobile application quite smoothly. Let us discuss a few features offered by this customer relationship management application:
- Free pricing plan, to begin with, is the most enticing feature about this software
- The mobile application features all the functions that would be available on the desktop, which includes the following tasks; creating tasks, scheduling them, creating reminders for any meetings, etc.
- You can also create deals-on-the-go, which can help you track leads and give you instant contact to customers and clients
- It also gives the feature of quick email-outreach
- The mobile app also offers live chat sessions for you to answer to your customer or teammates etc.
2. Zoho CRM
The Zoho Customer Relationship Management app covers all those features on its mobile applications that its desktop countertop has. So when you are using this application, you can be sure as you are not missing out on anything when operating through your mobile.
Let us take a look at a few of these mobile application features that you can use to create the best relationship with your customers;
- The app offers a user-friendly interface that would not require much training and would be easy to use for your employees.
- The app also has voice note functions, which you can use to check logging details or a client's location to record the visit.
- You can also use the location-based feature of the application to identify new leads, customers, and new sales opportunities.
- The app has a suite of features that offer a wide variety of sales tools and services
3. Sugar CRM
The application is a bit on the pricier side but does offer good customer relationship management tools. Let us look at the features that this application is offering;
- It offers various tools to companies that can cover various departments of your business like sales, marketing, PR, etc.
- This application adds structure and simplicity to all functions of your business.
- This app also offers location services, pinpoint services of your customers.
- It also offers an off-line sync function that is great when you do not have access to the network; your business does not have to stop.
- It also offers various other features that are definitely worth the price planning of this software.
4. Freshworks CRM
This is an AI-Based CRM – Which means that it is using artificial intelligence to make all its tools and resources work. This software is great for emails, lead scoring, etc. Let us take a look at a few of its main features:
- It provides a 360-degree view of your product.
- It helps keep track of prospective leads and then convert them into customers
- The software offers sales funnel tools, therefore giving employees a complete picture of what is happening with particular deals
- The AI feature helps with the ranking and scoring of lead customers.
- The Software also offers a smart feature of adding people as customer lead once they fill the form on your website.
This application, as the name suggests, is focused on sales. The application also is user-friendly, which is why it made it to our list of 5 best mobile CRM applications for 2022. The following area few of its features that stand out and make it an amazing application;
- The app works perfectly for industry leaders
- It is also easy to transition from salesforce desktop application to mobile application
- The application offers a $25 per month plan
- The application works well with small or big enterprises with small or big needs
- It also offers an analytics tool that can help you form business and sales strategies.
- The application is also pretty efficient when it comes to syncing all your company's data into it.
- It is very user-friendly and therefore easy to use.
- It also has an Einstien voice assistant; this helps to write down notes, schedule meetings, put in a few reminders, etc.
Which CRM are You Going to Choose for Your Company?
The list mentioned in the article above is the best customer relationship management mobile application out there. According to your need and budget, you can decide on which one to choose.
However, you need to keep a few things in mind, which includes questions like what is your budget, how big is your firm, would you need to give training extensively, would you need to have a change management team ready, etc., etc.
Based on these factors and possibly more, you decide whether Zoho, Pipedrive, Salesforce, sugar, and Hubspot CRM. Meanwhile, for more advanced needs, you can think about a custom CRM system.