Originating from India rummy has gained popularity all over the world.
Rummy card game is easy to understand but very challenging game to play. One needs to be careful while playing it or may have to lose the game of rummy. Ramee games are such a game that it can be played in groups. One deck of 52 cards is used for a group of 2 to 6 players, whereas 2 decks of 52 cards are used for 2 or 3 players, with 4 jokers, and 3 decks of 52 cards are used for 4 to 6 players with 6 jokers. Each player is dealt 13 cards, which they have to meld into valid sequence/set. 5,6,7 of the same suit is an example of a sequence, and 7,7,7 of a different suit is a set (These types of sequences or sets are called a pure sequence or set).
Rummy uses joker cards, and these cards can be used as substitutes for any card to form combinations(which is called a non-pure sequence or set).
Each card has specific points.
- Number cards have points equal to their face value.
- Face cards -> jacks, queens, kings, and aces have 10 points.
- Jockers has 0 points.
As players meld their cards, their point score decreases. The player who achieves 0 points, first of all, is the winner of the game. According to the game, there must be two sequences, and one of them must be a pure sequence. Rammy players can meld their remaining cards into either sequence or sets.
Each player picks a card from the closed/open deck and discards a card to the open deck. The gameplay goes on in a clockwise manner until the winner completes the required sets & sequences. The basic 13-card strategy is to make valid sequences and sets before one's opponents.
The players need to arrange the cards and place them on the table to show their hands to other players. If the players hand meets the objective, he/she is declared the winner. If not, the opponent is declared the winner.
At the conclusion, if you haven't declared your game, then the points of the remaining cards after melding two sequences multiply by bet points.
- Played between 2 to 4 players.
- Each player keeps a minimum amount on the table.
- Minimum of two sequences are required.
- One of these must be a pure sequence.
- Apart from the printed jokers, there is one more card picked at the beginning of each game. All cards with this number from all four suits are considered as Yoker.
- Player Avtar: There are 4 avatars to choose from for your player id. To choose an avatar, click on your profile photo, and then choose one from the given or set your own from the gallery.
- Multi-language: Supports Hindi, English, and Gujarati languages.
- Beautiful UI and amazing sound effects to provide you an extraordinary experience.
- Automatic card arranging, which gives your more freedom to think.
- Smart drag and drop.
- Variety of bet room for you to play.
The need for two sequences makes rummy interesting & challenging. For winning the game of rummy, you need skill, use of memory, complete focus, and complete involvement in the game. Specially developed and designed Rummy Offline with an intuitive interface, It will be fun to play rummy offline and pass the time anywhere, anytime. Bored sitting idel? No worries, just start Rummy Offline and use your brains & win!
Playrammy now a 21cards game! Offline Rummy is also famous as Paplu or sheep card game offline!
Disclaimer: Rummy Offline is an offline card game.